ST GEORGE’S CE PRIMARY SCHOOL
One of our recent projects involved designing and installing a bespoke StageMaster system at St George’s CE Primary School in Lewisham. The installation took place as part of a larger development project which saw the construction of a new building for the school, thus significantly improving the facilities available to the teachers and students.
The St George’s team are all very forward-thinking and embraced the opportunity to upgrade their school hall with StageMaster. The resulting setup, which included AV, lighting, and IT functionality, will really enable the users of the space to get the most out of it, allowing them to benefit from an enhanced learning environment with minimal management and maintenance.
We worked with the St George’s team to help them choose the exact StageMaster configuration that would meet their requirements and their budget.
- A ceiling-suspended 6-metre lighting bar with 6 DMX sockets and 9 13 Amp sockets to power lighting fixtures, a projector, and two speakers
- 4 LED MultiPAR wash lights and 2 moving head spot lights
- A surface-mounted electric 4-metre wide projection screen
- A powerful 4800 Lumens WUXGA 1920 x 1200 projector, suspended from the lighting bar
- 1500 watt speaker system, suspended from the new lighting bar, and fed from a rack-mounted compact digital mixing system
- 2 radio mics for wireless vocal reinforcement
- A StageMaster mobile lectern to house the AV hardware, including a new Blu-Ray player and in-built gooseneck microphone
- A 22-inch touch screen, allowing intuitive control of every system element
After visiting the school to carry out a survey of the space and discuss requirements with the staff, we put together a bespoke StageMaster package that would take into account the layout of the St George’s school hall.
We’re confident that St George’s new StageMaster system will enable the school to put on incredible assemblies, plays, and concerts, as well as engaging and immersive lessons that everyone will enjoy.
Following an audit of the school’s needs both present and future, a StageMaster package was put together. The brief required the system to be both simple to operate and set up. The installation team worked to very tight deadlines, and were both efficient and professional. The StageMaster system was used to great effect during our recent re-opening ceremony, and comments from guests as to the clarity of both the visual and audio presentations reflected the quality of the system installed.
– Tony Franklin – Facilities Manager, St George’s C of E Primary School
It’s still early days for St George’s StageMaster setup, but we’ve already had great feedback from the school. The new screen, lectern, and lighting and sound bar have helped to create an incredible space that really lets the children’s imaginations run wild.
As well as StageMaster taking away the headache of operating several individual components, the school’s also benefitted from reduced power consumption and the associated electricity costs – great for them, and great for the environment!
We look forward to continuing our close working relationship with the staff of St George’s, monitoring their StageMaster usage and evolving their system in line with their needs. Updates and upgrades will be delivered directly to their StageMaster’s software based on their feedback – keeping the system up to date and secure at all times.
One of our recent projects involved designing and installing a bespoke StageMaster system at St George’s CE Primary School in Lewisham. The installation took place as part of a larger development project which saw the construction of a new building for the school, thus significantly improving the facilities available to the teachers and students. The […]